Saturday, 18 August 2012

Sleek Pressed Powder review

Hey :)

A few months ago, my sister bought this Luminous Pressed Powder compact from Sleek! It's a little too on the tan shade for her (and me too) so I kinda use it as a bronzer, but also to set foundation along my cheek bones and temples.



As you can see, it looks pretty matte, and comes with a neat mirror :)


It's a lovely dark beige shade, which gives you a lovely sun kissed glow. My skin shade is around MAC's NC30, and this works so lovely as a bronzer for me! 
Despite it looking like a matte powder, it contains tiny shimmer particles, which help to give that 'Luminous' glow. This product gives your face a nice sun kissed glow, and can be used with a blush brush along the neck and collar bones. 


This is how it looks when applied to the cheekbones.
It's a really soft warm colour that adds a lovely glow to the face :) 
It's a shame that this pressed powder is too tan for me, as this powder works really well, however I think it's a little too thick too. But maybe that is because of the tiny shimmer particles.

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig