Friday, 3 August 2012

Friday Favourite: Bring Me The Horizon - Crucify Me

I can't actually explain to you how addicted I am to this song.

It first started off like two / three days ago, and I was listening to some really old songs that I used to listen to like Atreyu - Ex's & Oh's, Trivium (anything on their Ascendancy album), From First To Last (who would've known back then that he would be Skrillex haha).

And so, I posted this song up on my Facebook:


Trivium - Like Light to The Flies 

Absolute mad love for this song... I remember I heard it and immediately it was like my favourite song of theirs!! 
And so, I'd posted it up on Facebook (just to bask in the glory of the fact that the music I listen to is just fucking amazing).

And then, I got introduced to a whole new level of amazing.
My boyfriend (check out his blog HERE!) was like "Omg, since when did you have such good taste in music?" 
I'm just too good, right ;)

Haha! And then he was all like... listen to..

THIS:

Bring Me The Horizon - Crucify Me

O M G!
 I have no words to actually describe how much I actually love this song... like I've heard of BMTH and never really thought about listening to them.. until recently. 

Just... listen to it. You'll be like lost for words.

Oh and, maybe it's just my love for Skrillex... but he's also in this song and probably just made the song like the best introduction for me liking BMTH. 

And so, I've managed to download their whole album "There Is A Hell, Believe Me I've Seen It" (yeah, its much longer than that.. haha).
But seriously, DO check out this song, and DO check out their album :)

And thankyou laddoo boyfie for introducing me to this song ;) hahahah

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig