Monday, 13 August 2012

Eki drawing UPDATE :)

Hey everyone :)

Thank you SO much to those that have visited my blog the past two days to see my drawing, well and my other blog posts; I have gained so many views just in those two days! I feel so happy! Thank youuu :D

Eki saw my drawing!!!!


And she is so super lovely, we were tweeting each other for a while! I love when other bloggers have a conversation with you despite how popular they are. She's a true inspiration! ❤

Remember that website that featured my Waii drawing? The Art Daily?



Welll... guess who made it onto the website again?! ;)


Awwwww yeaahhh :D

Hahaha! Thank you who ever that is running that blog site and is finding my artwork :) check it out HERE

This is a short post but I will be back with an Indian food tutorial... hopefully I'll have it posted by tonight :)

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig