Saturday, 25 August 2012

Bloggers Block?

I'm not really sure what to call it? Bloggers Block, considering I am still able to write about whatever so it's not Writer's Block. I just don't have anything currently to blog about.

I'm working on my book still, and received like the absolute bestest support from my boyfriend :D and I'm going to work on it some more today. I'm not sure how long it's going to take me to complete considering I'm still adding tons of things as I go along. But I'm getting there!

And omg 3 weeks until I start going to Huddersfield for University - my classes don't fully start until the 24th but I have a few days in the week before to go. And I cannot wait!!!

I will have more to blog about then because I will be out more and seeing new different things so I'm getting ideas ready for what I want to write about. Yet as for now, I am dedicating my time to book writing and getting that done within the next 2 weeks (I want it all complete!) So hopefully after like 24 hours of straight typing away at the keyboard I'll have it done! (Maybe?)

I've decided I'm going to self-publish it on Amazon and iBooks.. and see how that goes. I'm not sure about an actual physical book as I've looked into prices and I'm not so keen on paying a lot of $$$ especially as I'm a poor student haha!! But hopefully I'll see how things go and if all goes well, who knows!! :)

I will still be blogging but if you feel that my posts lack consistency, then I'm sorry! I've explained myself fully here! I'll still be posting a post per day so don't worry, you won't be missing me! ;)



~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig