Saturday, 4 August 2012

ATTENTION University Students..

Do you want new clothes for the start of University? Or, looking for that perfect summer dress? Or even a gift for your partner? 
 
I know I do... 
 
OR, are you just so confused about getting student discount online!?
 
But, like most students, I don't have enough of the £££ to pay for a new wardbrobe. And sadly, I am really really in need of a beaut summer dress. So two nights ago, I was looking on Asos, Boohoo.com, and New Look website, looking through all of the dresses and pretty floral tops. And I was sat here thinking, "Ugh, I can't pay for any of this... and why do these shoes have to be £69.99!?".  
Yeah, they were a gorgeous set of heels and I want them.... well... I can dream, right
 
Until, I came across this website: 
My Uni Days
 
Which one of my Uni friends had shared on her Facebook... and to my suprise, this website is the key to Student discounts
 
So, I signed up straight away and I was like, "Sick, I'm definitely buying this summer dress! And... maybe some new earrings" 
 
The website brings you to this page:
 And so you click "Get Perk"; and that shows you your unique discount code :)
 
So, where do you get discount??  
 
10% off at BooHoo.com 
10% off at Paperchase 
10% off at ASOS 
10% off at Schuh 
15% off at French Connection 
15% off at InLoveWithFashion 
10% off at Office 
10% off at MissGuided
10% off at FootAsylum 
10% off at Skates 
10% off at Little Mistress 
20% off at Motel Rocks 
10% off at Pauls Boutique 
15% off at Rare London FREE Trial @ LoveFilm.com & £15 New Look voucher    
 
Check out the website and get your discount codes :) 
And yes, you need to authorise that you are with a college / University institute in order to get these codes!  
 
Well, what are you waiting for?
 
Check it out here:
My Uni Days
~ xoxo 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig