Friday, 17 August 2012

40,000 views! Thank you!

In just a day under 8 months of having this blog, I've managed to hit 40,000 views! And I want to say thank you to those of you who had shared my blog to other people, posted it out on Twitter and Facebook etc.

Thank you!!


A huge huge huge thank you to:

My sister - SimplyBeautifulYou ; for posting out my blog a few times on her Facebook and Twitter, and gaining me a ton of views
My boyfriend  - Errrbodywannabeabodybuilder - He tweeted and shared my blog link around on Facebook :) 
Ekimura
Cheesie
Yutakis James
Waii
Good Golly Miss Hollie
Cinnamongal

Because they've helped in certain ways to bring me new followers and a ton of views to this blog :)

And of course, you.
Thank you for taking your time out to read my blog. I really appreciated it :)
Thank you so much guys :)

~ xoxo
SHARE:

2 comments

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig