Sunday, 29 July 2012

Vain Nail Pics

Hey everyone :)


As you may or may not know, I absolutely LOVE my nails. I care for them and make sure they are strong and neat, and look after my hands too. And I guess from all this caring and maintaining, someone said I should be a hand model wtf. 

But anyway, here are some recent nail photos :D I don't really do the whole Nail Of The Day so here are mine for the past few months haha.










Haha... oops ;)

Yeah... there was a while when I was into japanese nail deco ;)


















~ xoxo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Your nails are amazing! Can't beleive they are your own o_0
    Mine won't stay long, they really don't even grow long.. :P
    I love especially the ones with the diamons ^^

    ..ps. Nemo is super adorable! ♥

    *followed*

    Frillycakes ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww really? Haha just leave them to grow and don't do anything with them, that's all that I do haha! And thank you :) xx

      Delete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig