Saturday, 14 July 2012

Teal The Cows Come Home?

Sorry for the lack of posting latelyyy as I'm in London for the weekend and should be home tomorrow evening :)

Nonetheless, here are some fancy photos of my nails :) enjoy!



What a weird name for a nail polish colour... I would've just called it a lightish-metallic-blueish shade? Hahaa


It is a really nice colour, and OPI tend to have lovely shades! My mum did say that this colour looked 'too cold' for my skin tone... ehh?


And yes, these are my real nails. The ring finger nail has been growing since... erm... early February? And it's been filed and maintained regularly - they all have been - and they're super strong! :)

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend!! Will post pics of London up as soon as I get home! 

~ xoxo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I am jealous *__* Your real nails? Seriously, I have working hands and can never grow my nails that long XD The blue is so beautiful makes thing of the a holiday near the ocean!! Which I can't afford T__T

    Lovely post!!
    Love from your loyal follower, Emi
    http://emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha don't be jealous! You can have long nails too :) it's possible! Aww I know, it reminds me of the ocean too! Thannks for reading my post Emi ^_^

      xx

      Delete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig