Monday, 23 July 2012

Playing With A Canon 400D

My brother used to have this camera a couple of year ago, until he decided to sell it and buy a Canon 5D Mark II (which is pretty sick!)

But during that time he gave me the camera to use so that I could get the jist of using an SLR :D 
I absolutely LOVE that camera, and I want one for myself... But I know I have to save up for it and well.. that'd take ages! haha!

Nonetheless, here are some awesome photos I took with it! :)


















Yeah sorrryyy, these photos are of Nemo! But she loves having her photos taken, so why not? :)

~ xoxo
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. No need to say sorry...I loooove cat pics, because I LOVE cats!

    Nemo is such a cutie. ^^
    Don't mind if you post more cat pics..hih :3

    ..really need a good cam myself.

    Frillycakes ♥

    ReplyDelete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig