Monday, 16 July 2012

New York

Do you guys like it?


It's a vest that I bought from Primark for £3! Boooyah :)


What do you think? 

I really like it and I'm happy to see this kind of clothing in Primark, because I'm the type to look for some cheap but stylish buys :)

I quite like how my hair has got that ombre thing going on, as it's due to me dying my hair so many times before and I'm just growing out my natural shade now haha :D
 

I was helping my sister out with her makeup; and she wanted me to do modelling for her :) 

I'll post more about this tomorrow as I have tons of photos to post and it's getting late here!

Hope you've all been well :) me... not really! I'm in the middle of a big problem and it's really getting to me as it's all my fault, yet there is not really much I can do about it :( So I'm just kinda, hoping things will turn out okay, and trying to keep casual without making myself a deeper hole... I know this is super vague and you're probably all like "eh... whaaaat?" haha! Just, I don't really have anywhere else to vent out my feelings, I guess that's what blogging is for ha! 

Ah well :) good night!

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig