Wednesday, 4 July 2012

Natural Collection - Pink Lips ~

Natural Collection have all of their items priced £1.99; which is an absolute bargain! Their products aren't that amazing compared to higher end products, but they are definitely good for daily use.

As this offer is on all of their products, I decided to buy something pink and girly that will compliment my skin tone for this summer... and after looking through their lipglosses and lipsticks, I found the perfect combination!


Moisture Shine Lipstick shade - Pink Orchid
Tinted Lip Balm/Gloss shade - Lychee Twist




These two products look absolutely amazing together, as the lipstick is quite a shimmery barbie pink shade, and looks pretty glamorous on it's own. And when I had seen the lipgloss, I instantly fell in love with the shade, and it reminds me of Watermelon haha!

The perfect duo for this summer!

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig