Sunday, 15 July 2012

My Favourite Photo Editing App... NOW on Android :)

Hello everyone :)

After buying my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro; I have been trying to find apps that I have on my iPod... and thankfully, Mei Tu Xiu Xiu is on Android! Yayyy :)

(see my actual review on this app here)


The red icon :)


Now I know this may seem complicated as it's all in Chinese, but seriously, this app is so incredibly easy to use! The red icon is to edit a regular photo, and the green icon is to put a few photos together in frames :)


Original photo;


When you tap on the small icon of the girls face (the third icon); you can adjust settings for brightness, softness and tone


After those settings...
Mei Tu Xiu Xiu have added extra filters!




You can add diferent types of bokeh to your photos :)





Do try out this app as they have some really awesome filters and still is one of my favourite editing apps! :)

~ Xoxo
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. nice blogs.

    How VLCC Works
    “A condition of good physical, mental and social health, is achieved and maintained by proper diet, exercise and lifestyle management”.

    ReplyDelete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig