Tuesday, 3 July 2012

LUSH - Angels On Bare Skin

Hello guys :)


I absolutely love LUSH profucts, there's no better feeling of applying face products that contain naturally good ingredients for your skin ♥

This products, Angels On Bare Skin, is a cleanser/exfoliant that helps to reduce redness and improve the overall complexion by clearing it, and giving it a healthy and glowing appearance. Exactly what I need to help my acne scarring :)

One of the amazing things about this product, is that it contains Lavender... mmmm! I love the smell of lavender, and it's pretty pleasant being able to smell the lavender as you're rubbing it on your face haha!
Other ingredients in this product are crush almonds, chamomile oil, lavender oil and kaolin (really awesome clay to help soak up excess oil!)



It looks pretty weird, but trust me, it's fine! :)


What up dude. That's a nice beard, yo.


So just take a small amount of product like this... you don't need too much because when you mix with a bit of water, the structure loosens and it's more easy to use :)


After a few droplets of water...


It becomes all mushy! But don't let it become too mushy. The best way to use this product is just to take a small amount, add around 6 droplets to it, soften up the product and then apply it to wet skin. :)

What I find with this product is that it helps to exfoliate the skin, but not too much but enough, as too much exfoliating can damage the skin. So this product is pretty good to use daily, or even 3 or 4 times a week - depending on your skin type. As my skin is naturally oily, I feel the need to use this around 4 times a week.

Despite it being an exfoliate/cleanser, I use it as a mask. After I mix the product with some water, I apply it on my skin and leave it for around 5-7 minutes, and then rub the product into my skin and then wash off with cool water. And that works pretty well for me :)

Have you tried any LUSH products? IF so, which is/are your favourites?

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig