Friday, 27 July 2012

It's too early to say, goodnight

I haven't really been posting much lately. And to be honest.. I'm going through a few things right now. Not necessarily bad things but, I have to make bigger decisions and choices right now.

I've been thinking about things I'd like to do this summer.. and I know I have a long way to go to get to where I'd like to be. So I've been using up a lottt of my time and energy into that.

I'm also working on a new project this summer... and hopefully I will complete it by the end of August because I'm soooo determined to get it done. However, despite it being one of my main goals in life, I think that it's something I have to think twice about. 

So, that being said, I will still post on here obviously! But if my posts aren't really up to scratch.. then you know the reason why.
As for my project, I will be posting about it here first! :D

Anyway, on to this week:
I had a really AWESOME birthday; and a good welcoming in to the 20s! 
So thank you for all of the birthday messages, texts, calls!! :D I'm so grateful for it all!!


My yummmmmmyyyy chocolate cake!
I haven't had Chocolate gateau  in absolute agesss, and is literally my childhood cake haha! Mad love for it :D

 My brother gave me this -_______-
The Royal Wedding coin something something. Hahaha what.


And then later on, we had chinese food! Mmm yummyyy :)


Thank you Instagram peeps for the birthday messages :)

And, one thing I've really learnt these past couple of hard weeks:
“Be who you are and say what you feel because
Those who mind don't matter
And those who matter don't mind.”
-- Dr. Seuss
~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig