Wednesday, 11 July 2012

Headlining The Art Daily!

I woke up this morning, checked my Facebook (as usual)... and then checked my Twitter to find this...



And I was pretty curious as I thought it was spam (I hate those spam tweets haha!)


So, I clicked it to find my Waii Time Lapse drawing was a headline of The Art Daily!



Yayyyyy!! 

Haha I have absolutely no idea who posted it, and how they came across my drawing. But thank you SOOOO much to whoever who did! :) (it appears that they are from France)
Check out the page here


It really has made my day :) Thanks again!! :D


And thank you for sharing this out! *O*

~ xoxo


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. aww congrats! seems your dreams/wishes are slowly all happening :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Aww thanks!! Haha I hope so :) xx

      Delete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig