Thursday, 5 July 2012

Dueba Puffy 3 Tones Pink ~

Hello everyone :)


I was rummaging through my old photos (it's all that I'm doing lately!) and I managed to find some photos of me wearing the Dueba Puffy 3 Tones lenses in Pink! I had bought these from FOTDLooks which was a UK based circle lens shop.

Now, this won't be a proper review as I had worn these around two years ago, and I was never really keen on them And I will try to review these lenses as much as I can, and it may (or may not) be helpful.



These photos are incredibly old haha! And I cannot be bothered to edit them either so please excuse the bad skin :) and I love my hair like that, I can't remember what colour I had dyed it!

These lenses were quite comfortable... but not comfortable enough to wear for long periods of time (like 6 or 7 hours straight). They would dry up a little bit or become irritated around air conditioning (the one in the car) and it would become a little bit painful when I blinked.

As for the enlargening effect, it's a bit 50/50. Despite the diameter of the lens being a couple millimetres bigger than your actual iris, the pink colour is too light and doesn't show up bold. And you can't really see a difference in the actual size of the eye.

The only major bad thing about these particular lenses was that one sat on my eye completely fine, and the other... well it would move a bit and it would look like I had a lazy eye. Totally embarrassing!
I've only ever found it with these lenses as my other lenses have been completely fine!

Overall, I wouldn't choose pink coloured lenses as I feel that they don't suit me, and they don't really look good for an everyday look. And these lenses weren't very comfortable either. So with those two combined, I had only ever worn these lenses.... 5 or 6 times?

Anyway, I hope you liked this review, and here are more embarrassing photos haha :D




~ xoxo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig