Thursday, 19 July 2012

Adele Time Lapse Drawing

Hey everyone :)

Well, this isn't really a time lapse as such, but take a look :)
I decided to draw Adele! I think she has such a gorgeous face and not to mention, an amazing voice :) I first saw this photo of her, and thought her eyes looked incredible!



So, I decided to draw her, but also use black ink too for darker areas such as her iris, mouth and areas that were very dark :)



The time taken for this drawing was maybe around 2 hours? In fact, this took me around half the time it would normally take me (like the Jeffree Star drawing) and I'm quite pleased at how it turned out :)


With a sexy Instagram filter ;)

Haha! Hope you all like it! :)

~ xoxo
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Congratulations. This is fab!!!! Well done!!

    You have such a lovely blog, what do you think of following each other?


    WhiteCloset
    Twitter
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig