Saturday, 28 July 2012

30,000+ Views!

Daaaaaaayum guys, thanks for reading my blog and getting me to over 30,000 views! 



And it's crazy though, I've only just got round to writing this post, and I'm nearly at 34k!?

How?!

I don't know... but thank you so much to everyone that has read my blog, shared it, and told others about it! It's pretty amazing though, I created this blog at the end of December 2011, and so many awesome things have come out of it!
It honestly does feel like yesterday when I was writing up a post about having a meal with my Journalism course mates... and why does this feel like a speech if I was to win an oscar? wtf.
But, this is still only the beginning! I love blogging and this is like my baby, so I'm going to look after it everyday, feed it with good content/photos, and watch it grow... 
hahahahahahahah wtf.

Thank youuu again :D

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig