Friday, 1 June 2012

Zombie Apocalypse, wtf

I'm pretty sure that the zombie apocalypse has started now, considering there has been two cannibal incidents already this week!

What the..!? *dun dunn dunnnnn*

Take a look for yourself:
‘Zombie Apocalypse’ Continues With Second Cannibal-Like Attack - Incident reported today
Miami Face-Eating Attack Lasted 18 Agonizing Minutes - Indicent reported earlier this week

Now, I don't know about you, but I wouldn't eat anyone. I wouldn't even think about eating another person. Like, that shit is just disgusting. I'd rather eat grass or something.

So I don't know why exactly these guys are eating other people; but I think this needs to be a warning for everyone...

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE

Forget WW3 where countries are having wars against each other, no, this is another level thing that we only thought existed in movies like Resident Evil.



Seriously guys, watch out. And if anyone starts chewing on your arm or your face, you better tell them to back off or you'll get your pimp hand out... yeah, don't really know why I wrote that. But seriously.

~ xoxo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Hahaha this post had me cracking up. I guess we just all better beware!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha aww thanks!! And I know, it's just too scary! It's only in America right now, but if it happens in another part of the world then.. well.. we're all doomed! xx

      Delete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig