Wednesday, 27 June 2012

Ombre Hair?

I've been seeing ombre hair everywhere lately... but it's not even just ombre hair. It's the whole dip dying of hair. And it just looks so good!

My Schwarzkopf XXL Ultraviolet has actually faded so much that the ends of my hair are a light ginger/strawberry blonde shade, so I kinda have this ombre thing down.

But... I'm just wondering what colour would look good.

I've come across some really awesome dip dye shades and I'm actually super indecisive about what colour I want for mine haha!!

Here are some pretty awesome colours I've come across so far:




















Which do you like best? :)

P.S: These photos aren't mine, I just found them on Tumblr :)
~ xoxo
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Stunning photos, for me personally i like the ones that look natural to a degree, not like you have dip-died them? if that makes any sense!
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah I know what you mean, like dyed hair that is growing out? I think! Haha I like that style too :) xx

      Delete
  2. i love ombre hair. i prefer the natural ones also.

    thanks for following, will follow back xx

    http://ellemariee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig