Friday, 22 June 2012

Inspiration

H e l l o everyone ♥


I was looking through my diary the other day, as I havent properly used it at all this year, despite buying it for University. And I came across a couple of pages..

A 'Goals' page; and I have completed 2 already:
- Pass first year of University
- Be in a music video

And another page, being my Inspiration.

Take a look! (click on the photo for a closer look :D)


Now a lot of these quotes were written to help me continue working out (as last summer I was in the gym everyday and being healthy!).. but I had written more of these quotes during University as certain events happened.

As you can see, there are numerous Steve Jobs quotes, as I found him super inspirational and I think everyone can take something from his quotes (as he has achieved so much in his life) and use it for their own careers and risks they choose to take.

One of my favourite lines of his is:
"Your time is LIMITED, so don't waste it living someone else's life."
As it is so true, why should anyone live their life according to someone else? And also, why should someone carry out their actions in fear of criticism and other people's opinions? Shouldn't we all just respect other's choices of life and just get on with our own.
After all, we shouldn't try to better others, instead we should better ourselves.

Another one of the quotes on here was from one of my University lecturers:
"Grab a chance and you won't be sorry for a might-have-been..."
Meaning that we should always take chances in life rather than to later regret it. And she would always tell us to try something new everyday, whether it is a new recipe or a different route home. As there could be new chances for you, rather than doing the same old routine.

A lot of the other quotes on these pages are helpful for believing in yourself and what you want to do:
"Have faith"
"Love yourself"
"Never give up"
"Whenver in doubt, SMILE!" - one of my faves from Kunal Nayyar from The Big Bang Theory :)
"Listen to that little voice"
"Make yourself STRONGER than your excuses"
"Do it today and be proud tomorrow" - which is one we should all think about it, as a lot of us like to put off our work til the next day!

Here are more photos of what's underneath the post-it notes:



I hope you guys liked this post :) And you are feeling more motivated and inspired to reach your goals and dreams :)

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig