Saturday, 16 June 2012

I WANT MORE CIRCLE LENSES ^_^

I really want to review more circle lenses... but also because I need some new ones as my previous lenses have all become a bit worn as I've had them since November.

I'm really curious to try out lenses that are green or violet, as I've tried out other colours. I think my most favourite lesnes so far are EOS Adult Grey as they show up SO well on my brown eyes, and they look almost natural too. Do you know any lenses that are similar like this? Get in touch with me yeah

Which circle lenses would you recommend for me?

Here are the previous ones that I have worn and reviewed on this blog :


So yeah :) please recommend me some comfortable and pretty circle lenses! :D Or if you know of any circle lens sellers that are wanting someone to review lenses? Feel free to contact me :)
Comment here or e-mail me:
ravi.osahn2@gmail.com


Thank you 

~ xoxo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I have recently brought some from honeycolor.com
    I think maybe you should try out green, think it would suit u! Also I have nominated you for one Lovely Blog and Versatile Blogger Awards on my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh okay, I shall check out that website and hopefully buy some lenses :) Awww thank you! xx

      Delete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig