Wednesday, 20 June 2012

I PASSED!

Remember those excams I mentioned before that I was studying for... the eh... crappy Politics exam? Yeah you remember now. Well, I passed it... and I also passed my entire first year of University! Yayyy :D

Now, I know you might be thinking, first year of University is easy, and everyone passes.

Well yeah, I suppose that's true. After all, I found that first year of University was tons easier than the second year of A-Levels.

But... I feel really lucky.. and I actually can't fully describe how lucky I feel to have passed.

To be honest, I wasn't very hardworking compared to other students on my degree, as they ventured out physically to do interviews whereas I had only emailed... but I guess that is a minor thing. Yet, I don't think that I had put my whole 100% into my work... well except my Media Technology work (the Caffe Nero video, yayyyy) where I got a 1st in.

But I guess this just shows that I do need to put in more effort in order to feel like I deserve a good pass mark... despite that I already did. It's not very fulfilling for me.. but I feel thankful for it :)

I'm just looking forward to next year where I actually get to play around with the video cameras and Indesign software, because that'll be creative and sickkkk! :D 

Anyway, this is just a short update and I will be posting more reviews/ videos too :)

P.S Thanks to everyone who read my previous post, you've made it one of the most popular posts of this month! Haha! And also, Letter 'J' has seen it and hopefully she'll get the hint and change her blog.

~ xoxo
SHARE:

2 comments

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig