Saturday, 30 June 2012

GTFO, Facebook.

Hello everyone :)


This post was inspired by the wonderful Zaineb's post about how she doesn't like certain things about Facebook. DO check out her post here, as she is so hilarious!
And after reading her post, I decided to make a list of the things I hate about Facebook.

- 14 year olds that post nothing but quotable status updates from popular accounts on Twitter. - And the thing is, I don't really care what people post on their Facebook status, but it irks me when 14 year olds post things about love, and relationships, sex etc. And I'm sat here thinking "the fuck do you know about a relationship? You're only 14".
And, just to take the mick, I decided to compile a list of Twitter/Facebook quotes that I've seen posted by mid-teens, that irk me:
"I want to talk you but I just don't know how to start the conversation" - If that really was true, why don't you just send them that, instead of writing it as a Facebook update?
"Anyone can say "I LOVE YOU" but who's willing to actually apply the action that goes with the phrase, not many."
"It's hard to find real friends, real love, a real relationship.. Basically everything that's real or genuine is hard to find."
"I'm glad karma's a bitch because I know sooner or later that bitch is coming for you." - seriously? You're 14 with that amount of anger in you...?
"Call me old fashioned, but I actually take relationships seriously."
So yeah, you get the point...

- Putting x's at the end of a status update... Why? I mean, I can understand if you were writing an update for someone in particular, like if you're congratulating someone on a birthday or wedding. But why, why, WHY do you need to write it unneccesarily?
"Off to bed lol xx"
"Watchin tv xx"
"It's been such a gd day xx"
Like... I don't even know to be honest. Just... when I see people write updates like this, I end up changing their settings so they're hidden on my news feed.

- "YOU CAUSED SO MUCH SHIT IN MY LIFE, I HATE YOU" - I can't be bothered explaing why I hate updates like this. I hate when people write stuff like this, you're just begging for attention, and it isn't really going to improve your situation when that person you're talking about, isn't even on Facebook. And, it puts everyone else who has read it, in a bad mood.

- People who 'like' their own photos and status updates... I don't get why people do this, and I don't understand how they don't realise how much of a douche they look.

- People who write a comment on a photo of theirs, that someone has liked.
E.g "Thanks (instert name here) xx"
Erm.. I know it's polite and all to say thanks.. but it just looks weird. Sorry.

- Guys & Girls that take half naked photos... and they're posing and look like they're begging for attention from the opposite sex. This is Facebook, meant for your FACE, not your boobs /drawn on six pack.

Unless... of course... you're JennaMarbles

I have the biggest girl crush on that woman... and I'm not going to deny it.

And that concludes the thigns I dislike about Facebook, and I hope you can relate to some of it :)

What do you hate about Facebook? Comment below! 


~ xoxo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. hahaha thanks for the mention love :) sooooo true about the whole 'x' thing. bitch please, i dont want yo kisses alongside yo dumbass comment looool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome dear! Hahaha that's so true!!

      Delete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig