Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Clarins - Foundation, Masque Purifiant Eclat & Other Clarins Freebies :)

Hello everyone! 


I hope you're all well :) Today I want to share with you guys, a few Clarins products.

Basically, I was in Hour of Frasier and on the hunt for a long lasting yet suitable for oily skin foundation. And I originally hoped to get a Lancome Teint Idole foundation as I've heard such good reviews about it. But I decided to check out Clarins, as I've also heard a lot of good feedback about them.

With Clarins, they have makeup products, and skin care products that are made of plant extracts and minerals. So it's full of goodness for your skin!

I went to the countr and had a look at their foundations, and the woman that was behind the counter was so super friendly (usually you come across some snobby ladies that work behind these makeup stalls, but so far for me, I've always come across lovely workers). And I told her "I'm looking for a long lasting foundation, but one that does cover up my flaws yet doesn't break me out".
I'd given her the challenge of applying foundation over a non makeup face, just so that she knew that I had scars that really do needed covering up.

Nonetheless, she did a brilliant job! :)

And lucky for me, that day was some kind of a promotional offer day, where if I bought two full sized Clarins products, I will get three freebie items, along with a travel bag.

So the two main products I had bought were:
 Teint Haute Tenue Eversting Foundation

And the bottle is pretty huge too! So I feel like I haven't been ripped off or anything haha.

Masque Purifant Eclat - which the lady recommended as it is for Blemish Prone skin. And this contains Pink Clay which is really good for oily skin, as clay helps to draw out oil and impurities from the skin

The freebies I was given were:
 A cute makeup bag :)
 A One Step Purify Cleanser - This bottle size is actually pretty big!


HydraQuench Cream-Mask - and this is for very dehydrated skin, suitable for winter!

And a peachy Colour Quench lipgloss :* haha! I love this shade as it's kinda nude but very glossy. It looks so pretty :)

And because I had told the lady about my my skin and how I suffer from acne, she decided to give me two extra sample products - so sweet of her!
Beauty Flash Balm

Pore Minimizing Serum

And you can see on each of these items (well the boxes) it says: "Aux extracts de plants" so you know it's all natural and good for you. :)

So I'm super happy about all of these little gifts and I will do a full review on these items soon! :)

~ xoxo
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. The products sound great. Omg that makeup bag is super cute!! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeahh I have yet to try out all of the products, but I'll be reviewing them soon :) And I know right! :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. i have the clarins cellulite cream but i haven't tried these products yet! i will have to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thats cool! What is that like and does that work? xx

      Delete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig