Tuesday, 5 June 2012

10 Facts About Me




1 - I have the same birthday as Jennifer Lopez and the scary girl from The Ring.

2 - My heart is on my right side. If it had rotated any further (to end up back on my left side) I would've been born with a hole in my heart.

3 - The idea of marriage actually scares me; so much that I want to put it off as long as I can. In fact, my ideal age to get married would be in my 30s.

4 - I absolutely hate phone calls, I don't know why but I just do. They're annoying. So if I ever talk to you on the phone, feel special haha.

5 - The one person I would love to meet is Skrillex!

6 - I believe in Astrology and palm reading. Like people are generally skeptical of either, but it's only until you read up on it yourself that you start believing in it.

7 - I'm the biggest Tea addict EVER!

8 - My favourite movies of all time are She's The Man and Transformers.

9 - I really hope to have a career that doesn't feel like work, so that I would enjoy it more. I love writing, and I hope that my future career involves writing. If blogging was my job, I would actually love that even more haha!

10 - My female celebrity crush is Lana Del Rey ♥

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig