Monday, 7 May 2012

Red Hot.

It's been a while since I've last updated, and yes, I've been hella busy!
My last exam is this week on Thursday, so I've been busy revising for that, but also I've been out and about, shopping and eating. But the most exciting news right now... I've been given the position of Lead Photographer for the Huddersfield University newspaper ♥ and that is for next year, so I'm super excited for all the events I get to cover!

On to the photos of this week:

Shopping... I love this top! I really want it...


Shoe shopping... I really loved these shoes! There were so many to choose from...



I ended up buying these shoes instead! The heel isn't as high as the black and white ones... but I still like these! I think I might end up getting the others when they are in the sales or something haha!

Mmmmmm Terrys Chocolate Orange & hearts;

I went to Red Hot Buffet, in the Light in Leeds centre. It was AMAZEBALLS. an all you can eat buffet with a variety of food! American, Indian, Chinese, Thai, Japanese, Italian, Mexican.... It was literally heaven haha!


The place was HUGE!!

1st Plate: Chicen wings, Japanese fried prawns, meat dumplings, corn on the cob, Mussel, tomato and mozzarella..

2nd plate: Mixed sushi with wasabiiii ♥ Mmmmmm! This was so yummy! Totally filled me up too!

Dessert: Tiramisu ♥, Baileys chocolate cheesecake, chocolate cake, creme brulee, Lemon cream swirl.. Oh man, it was SO good!

Ol' fashioned MySpace mirror pic hahahahahaah

So that concludes my week... so what am I doing now? Enjoying my bank holiday with my book and laptop... Fffssssss


Hopefully will post something before my exam! If not, take care til then!

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig