Monday, 28 May 2012

Meet My Egyptian Friend :)

Read my Diary Entry FIRST :)

I miss him already....



Isn't he just the cutest? (After Nemo, obviously?!)
This was a stray cat that roamed busy streets and chilled at different restaurants to get food. But it kept coming back to the cafe that I was in, and all of the owners were playing with him and feeding him milk! It was so cute! I don't think this cat had a name though..

Anyway, the first time I went to the cafe, the cat jumped on to my laps but it wanted food so it went on to the table and hopped around for a bit. It was more in a playful mood too...





I managed to get a photo with him before he hopped off to run around! Sooooooooo cute!!


Then, 2 days later I went back to the cafe to have some delicious kebabs and grilled chicken.. and out of nowhere, the cat came back and sat on my laps, again, for around an hour. This time he was more relaxed and wanted to sleep :) So adorableee!












How cuteeee?!?!?!!?

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig