Tuesday, 8 May 2012

Introducing My Latest Online Blog Crush..

Wil Wheaton

In case you don't know who he is, he's was in Star Trek and (the only reason I know of him) is from being in The Big Bang Theory. Anyway, I've been following him for quite a while on Twitter and I never really read his tweets or anything, until he posted up a blog entry.
And I know I'm friggin late on this, but his blog has been ongoing for yearssss and I have several years to read up on! But I was so taken back by his blog that I think he is probably one of the coolest bloggers/actors.. I don't know, he just seems similar to me I guess?

And just saying, blog crush, not actual crush. Soz Wil, you're not my type.

Read his blog here.

And then obviously I found out why...


His info:
Richard William Wheaton III
July 29, 1972 (age 39)
Burbank, California,
United States

His birthday is 5 days after mine... making him a Leo too.

And if you don't follow me on Twitter or you don't know me in person; I really do believe in starsigns. That Leos / Aries / Sagittarius are the leaders... ahem. And I re-tweet the stuff about Leo's. But in all honesty, a lot of the incredibly talented celebrities fall under those signs.

And it's probably in our destiny to rule the world or something... *cough* Barack Obama is a Leo *cough*

But yes, anyway, I felt the need to share that with you all... :) Now I shall go back to revising Politics like a mad woman.

~ xoxo
SHARE:

1 comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig