Friday, 18 May 2012

I'M LEAVING..

Right now to get to Manchester Airport, where I will be flying to Egypt :D

I'm so super excited as this is the first time I've been on holiday in almost 10 years! I will be going to Hurghada today and I probably won't be updating my Facebook much. However I have already written blog posts which will be posted during my holiday. But these are posts I've scheduled to be posted so they won't be of much importance anyway.

I will be back on the 27th/28th so I shall start posting more better posts then! Hopefully I will have a ton of photos to post up on here so yeah :)

I'm super excited!! But I'm also quite sad as I'm going to miss blogging for a bit. But I'll be back with better blog ideas as I hope to be chillin on the beach with my camera and a notepad :)

Anyway! Have a great week guys! I shall miss you allllllll! :D

~ xoxo
SHARE:

2 comments

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig