Wednesday, 23 May 2012

10 Songs That Will Always Be Part Of My Life


Here are 10 songs (yes, there were more) that I've decided on carefully, which will always have some meaning in my life. And they're a variety of songs so you may not know all of them! So yeah, enjoy :)
Oh, and they are not in any sort of order, and I like all of these songs pretty much equally.

1) LFO - Girl On TV


2) Hollywood Undead - No5


3) Atif Aslam - Pehli Nazar Mein


4) Sum 41 - In Too Deep


5) Rahat Fateh Ali Khan - O Re Piya


6) KoRn - Freak On A Leash


7) The Rasmus - In The Shadows


8) Baby Bash & Frankie J - Obsession


9) K-OTIC - Free To Play


10) KAT-TUN - RESCUE
[I can't find the song here so I'm going to post one of their live concert performances. Check it out :)]


~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig