Sunday, 22 April 2012

Schwarzkopf LIVE Luminance - Ultra Violet




I've been wanting to dye my hair a purplish-pink colour for a while now, and I didn't really know how to go about it considering the majority of my hair is dark. And usually hair dye doesnt pick up well on dark hair. But I came across this hair dye by Schwarzkopf (which is meant to be a really good brand) and I fell in love with this colour! It says it is especially for dark hair, so I thought I'd give it a try!

This is the colour chart thing:


This is how my hair laready looked. As you can see, I have streaks of light brown and dark blonde in it already due to previous colourings and highlights.




I had high expecations for this hair dye haha.

This is how it looked 25 minutes after I applied it. As you can see, it's very purple and looks almost like blackcurrant juice hahaha. I left the colour on for like 30 minutes as instructed.

And here is the outcome:

As you can see, the colour picked up well on the lighter parts of my hair, and it looks more reddish. Yet my dark hair is still dark. I took these photos first... a little unimpressed.

Until I saw that it showed up well in different lighting...


Stood in front of my window haha



How it looks with flash!!! ♥ I totally love it!!



Last but not least: ME ♥


The colour is a little bit darker than I'd expected, but it's still nice as I have random streaks of lighter colour. Little disappointed that it wasnt the exact colour on the box, but I'm still happy with the colour :)
~ xoxo
SHARE:

2 comments

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig