Saturday, 21 April 2012

Relationships AREN'T Everything

I'm sick of hearing about butthurt girls complaining about not being in a relationship, so much to the extent that they're literally desperate for attention.

Now don't get me wrong, relationships are cool and having a boyfriend is awesome. But it's not everything, and there are MORE things to life. As much as I like being in a relationship, I do have a life too. Say if I feel like crap at like 4am in the morning, who am I going to rely on to make me happy? I'm not going to call him up and depend on him to make me feel better (although I know he wouldn't mind), but I'm going to turn up some Lana Del Rey and get my ass back to sleep.

I hate how some girls think that having a boyfriend will instantly make them happy. To be honest, if you're depending on him to make you happy, you're going to feel shit as hell once he leaves you.

So the trick here, is to find something that you're good at, and makes you happy. Whether it's a hobby, or one of the things that you're talented at. For me, it's my blog, my writing and my artwork. These are the things that make me happy, which I don't have to rely on anyone else to get.

I know I've written about this before, but I'm the kind of person where I don't mind if people hang around with me, but I'm perfectly fine being by myself. It's just how I am. And maybe this advice only works to help people like me, and will be a little bit harder for others.

But trust me, get on with YOUR life. So what, who cares if you don't have a boyfriend / girlfriend, go sort your life out. Grow up, get some life experience and sort your life goals out. Find things that you're good at and pursue them.

"Some women choose to follow men and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn't love you anymore."
- Lady Gaga


~ xoxo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Yes, I think you are right about that. I'm like that with people too, I dont mind if they hang around and fine without the company. :)

    ReplyDelete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig