Tuesday, 10 April 2012

I Really Want One...

Lately, I've found myself looking at tattoo blogs, tattoo photos on Tumblr.. and I'm absolutely convinced that I will get one... one day...
I'm not sure what I tattoo I would get, I will probably design it and save up a hella lot of money to get it done. So I don't think it will be anytime soon haha! But all I know, is that it will be pretty artistic, kinda big and requires a lot of time.
Hopefully I'll have one in the next 5 years... or not haha.

Just some tattoo photos I've collected :)




I LOVE that hair colour ♥





















Most of these images are from Tattoologist
And the rest are from Tumblr :)

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig