Thursday, 26 April 2012

EOS Candy Grey Lens REVIEW ~


I purchased these from PinkyParadise.com a while ago; after seeing the same pair in brown, worn by Ekimura - ekiblog.com. Those lenses looked so pretty so I decided to get the same, but in Grey as I already had Brown lenses.


^^ in Brown

EOS Candy Grey




Info:
Diameter: 14.50mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Type: 1 Year Disposal



Comfort: 5/5 - definitely one of my favourite lenses for comfort, as I wear these for over 12 hours (university life, oh boyyy) and my eyes do not feel dry at all whilst wearing them. So no need for eye drops! :)

Enlargening Effect: 5/5 - really great for a doe-like effect. Theses lenses really open up your eyes, making them look larger and perfect for heavy dramatic makeup too!

Colour: 4/5 - these lens are only grey around the edges (near the black ring) so it fades toward the pupil. I guess it's okay for a a natural looking lens that isn't too dramatic but do enlarge the eyes. But if you want something that is more coloured, then try another lens. I love the colour of these as they have the faded gradient effect, so people are unable to tell I'm wearing them :P haha

Overall: 5/5 - These are definitely one of my favourite lenses, as they are comfortable for long wear, look subtle and I wear these almost everyday. (I tend to switch up my lenses everyday)




~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig