Thursday, 1 March 2012

I'm MINDBLOWN

In my last blog post, I mentioned how during high school, one of the bands I was in love with was From First To Last. In fact, I remember I made a story up based on the song Ride the Wings of Pestilence for my English Language coursework and managed to get an A (woo hoo!) Anyway, I posted up that music video on my Facebook, and it's a good idea I did. One of my friends informed me that the singer of From First To Last is SKRILLEX. Like what the absolute f..?! I am completely mindblown.
And if you have been reading my blog for a few months, you will know how I talked about how much I LOVE Korn's new album wheich was partially produced by Skrillex ! OMG... I am still in shock right now... and I don't really know what to think.

Sonny Moore / Skrillex, is an absolute LEGEND

From First To Last song :


Skrillex song:


Wowww....

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig