Friday, 3 February 2012

Searching for something new...

I haven't been feeling so good lately, mentally. Like there is something missing from my life that I used to have but no longer do. I think I've been so caught up in other things that I've lost sight on what I truly want to success in, and that I need to focus on that from now on.
Anyway! I managed to take a LOT of photos for my contact lens review, but my Lacey Pink lens have actually effed up pretty badly. They're flimsy and lost their structure (curl up after I've cleaned them in solution) so I don't think I will be reviewing them with photos included. But my other lenses are fine, and I will be writing up the review tomorrow! :)

PS: I am totally addicted to Drake's album, I have been listening to it non-stop the past week!

Photo from my camwhoring sesh today ;) More photos will be uploaded tomorrow with the review!


Here I'm wearing Dueba DM23 Brown :)

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig