Sunday, 19 February 2012

EOS Adult Grey Review ~

I purchased these from Eyecandy Lens a month ago; I wanted lenses that were a blue-ish colour but also to stand out on top of my natural dark brown eyes. In the past I've purchased grey lenses, yet they haven't really stood out as well as these EOS Adult Grey lenses. So far, I am happy with them!









Info:
Manufacturer: E.O.S
Diameter : 14.0mm
Water Content : 38%
Base Curve : 8.6mm

Comfort: These lens are very comfortable, I once wore them on a long day of University. So if you can imagine, from 6am until 8pm that day, and not once did they feel dry! So if you want lens that provide comfort during a long day, then these are pretty awesome to do that job.

Enlargening Effect: These lens have a 14.0mm diameter, so obviously they won't make your eyes bigger :P so if you want a lens to enlargen the appearance of your eye, then these won't do it. As for a natural looking lens, this will be better as not many people can tell they are lenses (unless of course they have seen your natural eye colour before :P)

Colour: The colour of this is amazing, it's a lightish grey/blue and is very pigmented. It shows up very well on my brown eyes which was what I wanted. However, when wearing these lenses, make sure you do put on makeup or something at least. Coz wearing these lens alone can make you look ill :/ so that is my only negative point about these lens.

Overall Rating: 4/5. I love everything about the lens, but it's just the whole 'looking ill' appearance that I'm not quite keen on. Other than that, I really do like these lens! :)

More photos :3




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Wow, you look so beautiful!

    Your blog seems very interesting. Would you mind following each other? =)

    ♥,
    Minna
    Missingsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig