Saturday, 4 February 2012

Dueba DM23 Brown Lens Review ~


I purchased these from PinkyParadise.com a while ago; I wanted lenses that were colour to my natural eye colour but gave an enlargening effect. So far I am super happy with these lenses, as I wear them on a daily basis and for long amount of time. They never let me down! :)



Info:
Buy them HERE
Weight: 0 kg, 100 grams
Stock: Stock available
Manufacturer: G&G/Dueba
Diameter : 14.0mm
Water Content : 38%
Base Curve : 8.6mm
Life Span : 1 year disposal



Comfort: 5/5 - definitely one of my favourite lenses for comfort, as I wear these for over 12 hours (university life, oh boyyy) and my eyes do not feel dry at all whilst wearing them. So no need for eye drops! :)

Enlargening Effect: 5/5 - really great for a doe-like effect.

Colour: 4/5 - these lens could have been more pigmented (if that makes sense) as they just look really dark rather than brown. I don't know if that is because my natural eye colour is dark brown, but I just wish that the brown looked more visible. Other than that, these lens are awesome if you are looking for just and enlargening type of lens, as these aren't very noticeable.

Overall: 5/5 - These are definitely one of my favourite lenses, as they are comfortable for long wear, look natural and are my everyday type of lens.

More camwhoring pics ;P




~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig