Saturday, 18 February 2012

Caffe Nero & Video

I spent my entire Thursday literally drinking hot chocolate. Starbucks and Caffe Nero, mmmmmm :) I had Reading Week so I didn't have any scheduled lectures or seminars, but I had work to do. And one of my pieces of work was to create a movie on Windows Movie Maker (easy, huh? :P) I originally planned to make an advert for my digital camera, but (I don't know what changed) and it ended up being an advert for Caffe Nero. All and all, it was absolutely hilarious filming it, and directing Vinday (starring in it yayyy). And I definitely would love to shoot and produce more movies like this...


Anyway, tell me what you guys think :) ♥



Here are some photos we took too:



She thinks she's intellectual :P haha




Short post, but will post more soon ♥
~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig