Sunday, 22 January 2012

Skin79 Oriental Gold BB Cream review ~



"KFDA 3 Functions Certification: Whitening/Wrinkle Improvement/UV Interception SPF25 PA++ Triple effect BB cream keeps skin more resilient and brilliant with natural ingredients improving skin into glossy and sleek status, more completely protecting skin exposed to UV rays. Ideal for dry/combination skin that needs whitening and wrinkle improvement, the Oriental Gold BB cream replenishes skin’s much needed moisture and nutrients to keep it baby-smooth and flawless. Packs 10 beauty benefits in a jar, this also comes with a lip and cheek cream in dusty rose. The oriental tea blending ingredients including White Tea, Green Tea and Black Tea keep skin brighter and firmer. Two patent ingredients of The Oriental Tea Newplex and Natural Complex Extract keep skin healthy by protecting skin from outer harmful substances. Directions: BB Cream: Use it proper quantity on the area of your face like patting at the last step of skin care. Creamy Touch Color Lip & Cheek: Apply proper amount to both cheek and spread it with fingers even over the lip."

My Opinion

I bought this from Yesstyle.com, and I was really impressed as it was delivered within the same week of purchase. I'm definitely going to buy my next Beauty products from there! x)
The BB Cream consists of two parts, the BB Cream and the Rosy lip/cheek tint. I really like the idea of a two-in-one and the fact that there is a mirror too, so it's pretty neat and handy. I carry this BB Cream in my bag, so I like how I don't need to have extra makeup products in my bag. Plus the product itself looks really interesting, and whenever I use it, I always get comments from people asking what it is. They're always so intrigued!! XD



The lip and cheek colour may look very pigmented, but I can assure you that when you apply this, you won't look like you've attended clown college ;P



So this cream colour is light weight and doesn't feel heavy on your skin, and it blends very easily. The only problem with this is that I have oily skin which is prone to breakouts, and this cream colour ends up feeling greasy after a while. So I mainly use this on my lips rather than my cheeks. Yet the colour itself is really pretty and suits many skin tones, so thats a win!





When you take off the cream colour part, you have the BB Cream itself. It comes out of this pump...





I really like the fact that it comes out of a pump, as it is much my hygienic than in a liquid tub. But also that you can take out little amounts and you don't end up with extra product. However that being said, you do not need a whole pump. If you were take out a whole pump of BB Cream, then you have enough product for maybe 3 faces. So be careful when it comes to using the pump!



As you can see, the colour is pretty light. I would REALLY love this product if it came in more shades, especially for southern asian skin. :(





This is the BB Cream blended out on my wrist. You can see that it is quite light, but after a minute or so, it will oxidate to match your skin tone. (well sort of.) It feels very light, and more like a moisturiser than a foundation. As I have oily skin, I was worried that this will break me out, but I'm SO HAPPY that this hasnt caused any breakouts! Woo hoo! I use this BB Cream but I set it with powder, as it does end up looking oily... dewy? I just prefer a mattified surface instead xD I think it could also do with having more coverage, as acne scars can't be hidden very well using this BB Cream.



As you can see, this has oxidized and looks the colour looks relatively close to my skin tone.

Rating
Colour : 3/5
Texture : 4/5
Appearance : 5/5
Overall Rating : 4/5.


Would I buy this again? Probably, but I will keep an eye out for a BB Cream that will suit darker skin tones and has a more heavier coverage!

~ xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig