Tuesday, 3 January 2012

Meet Nemo ~





This is Nemo, my baby that I've had for 6 years.. Okay so she isn't a baby, but we have had her since she was 3 or 4 months old. She's so adorableeeeee ♥ but she kicks ass better than a guard dog. Seriously. She might look like an innocent kitty, but she is brutal and kills almost everything that gets in her way. Birds, mice, rabbits, squirrels... yes, and she leaves them on our doorstep -_- Although at the end of the day, she likes to curl up on my lap and sleep :)





I'll be posting some more of her pictures... she photographs really well :P
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. She's so cute >///< I want to have a pet too but I have no time ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi beautiful!

    I think that this post is really interesting...and i love ur pictures! do u want to follow each other? I'm already following u!

    xx from

    http://letoileduphare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Crystal: Aww I have not much time either, but my family all look after her ^_^ & thanks
    xo

    @Nathalie: Thanks :) I will follow you
    xo

    ReplyDelete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig