Friday, 30 December 2011

New Years Resolutions ~

During one of my all time low moments (around 3 or 4 weeks ago) I decided to create my New Years Resolutions. Just so that I had a better mind frame to enter 2012 in, and because I was feeling so low, I made these New Years resolutions so that I wouldn't go back to that feeling again. Well maybe, but not feel so low. And plus, they're more of personality and external image changes that I've been wanting to make for a while, and I think it will benefit me :D So anyway, here they are! :D

1 : Grow my hair LONGGGG. I know my hair is quite long as it is, but I want to grow my bangs out, and just have it longg :D like this:


Freakin love Waii ♥

2 : Spend my money WISELY. I really want to save up for future things, so I need to keep my money spending to a limit.!

3 : Put myself first. One fo the things that I do (and I've always been accused on this by my friends) is that I tend to go out of my way for others. But a bit too much. I tend to go out of my way for those that wouldn't generally do it for me in return, which sucks. And also, when something is upsetting me / making me feel like shit, I need to get rid of it. So that I'm happy and worry free

4 : LIVE THE MOMENT! and stop wishing that I was somewhere else. Take advantage of the situation and make the most of it. If it's a boring / dull place I'm in, I should make it happy. Be happy with the current situation and location, and make those that I'm with, happy too :D

5 : Stop giving a FUCK about people's opinions. And just be myself, I'd rather be crazy than boring. If some people think I'm too excited, then fine. But I shouldn't let that bother me, if they can't handle me then they know where to go. ;)

6 : Get involved in a game of pool. Long story short, my Uni friends are SO obsessed with playing pool and they've made a lot of friends through it, and I guess one of my missions is to be involved more with the game and getting to know more people!

7 : Saying YES to an offer / situation. Whether it being going out, meeting people, trying a new recipe, a new restaurant or just hanging with a bunch of different people. What's the worst that can happen? And it could end up being an advantage. I just want new experiences :)

8 : Be open & honest about what I'm thinking and how I'm feeling and then not care about what others will think. And ultimately work on my confidence. Thing is, I can say whatever (I know I can) but it's just getting the words out, I know it's something I need to work on.

9 : BE HAPPY! Because life is amazing, and I need to make the most of my life, especially my University life. I'm only here at Uni for 3 years, so why not enjoy it!?

10 : BLOG MORE!!! I really do need to blog more, and 2012 (hopefully) will be a busier year with more exciting and interesting things to blog about! And obviously for my Journalism course, it's important to blog. So yeah... :D I will hopefully do a 30 day challenge or something (if I can find a good one :P) and that could be in January :D so yeah. More blogs, more to read, and more of me ;P &hearts





Challenge Accepted. (Y)
~xoxo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I reallt like your photos. You are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your resolutions ahah!

    Thank you for following the blog btw xx

    ReplyDelete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig