Wednesday, 28 December 2011

Jersey Shore girls w/o Makeup

I'm actually so shocked... well not really shocked, but more pleasantly surprised... LOOK



They all look so pretty without makeup (or unless its minimal makeup) but still. I don't see why they have to put on so much eye makeup whey they look so stunning as it is.


LOOK at Sammi! She looks so much better having more natural makeup...
I just found these all on Tumblr whilst finding some recent pics of Snooki's weight loss, and I HAD to post this... yeah short entry but OMG. Prettyyyy
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Sammi is my fave, she's so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, sammi is so unbelievable pretty even without make up!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi ravi,

    I just started a new blog. Its called "Same Same But Different". I would like to share with you my view on fashion, art and other amazing things. I hope you will enjoy the posts of my outfits, fashion illustrations and things which are a part of my life. I am happy about every comment or message. And please dont hasitate to criticize or to leave a helpful suggestion.

    -> http://www.ssbdk.blogspot.com/

    Hope to read from you soon,
    Happy New Year,

    Kamila

    ReplyDelete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig