Saturday, 31 December 2011

Happy New Year ~




2011 was such a crazy year, filled with high and low moments. But I guess without low moments, you can never really appreciate the good. I got into University, I've made new friends, I've also lost friends, I went out on a date or two, I've travelled to new places, and I've also aged a year. Despite all of these changes, I can honestly say that I have changed from the Ravi I was a year ago... In fact, I've changed a lot. But, I guess that is what New Years a meant for. Making changes to better yourself, and be a better person to those around you. A new year, a new you. So here I am, writing this blog entry with my cup of tea and watching Four Lions with my family, enjoying the last 1 hour and 35 minutes of 2011. It's been an interesting year, but I hope next year will bring me (and everyone else) more happiness, success and challenges.

"Stop holding on to what hurts, and make room for what feels good" ♥

Happy New Year everyone :) let's make 2012 a good year ♥

Let go of all the shit that is holding you down, making you upset or overall causing negativity for yourself; and make room for positivity and self improvement. What is in the past is history, it has been done so don't harbor any regrets, appreciate that things have happened. Don't look back on bad times, just remember the good memories and be glad you were able to experience them. Say yes to new opportunities, take risks, make wishes, and do something different everyday :D It's your life, so live it how you want to live it!!



PS: Thank you for following me ♥ I promise I will be posting a lot more this year :) photos; events; places; etc MY LIFEE :D


~ xoxoxoxox
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. nice banner, happy new year,im having a kate spade giveaway btw ,come join if u like?
    http://mwanwan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ravi, nice post ! :) I wish you a happy 2012 and I will come and read your updates also since I am your newest follower :-) Feel free to follow back if you like my blog too ! Kisses from Italy


    Fashion and Cookies
    Follow Fashion and Cookies with Bloglovin
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so gorgeous! Happy New Year! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some very wise words here, I think every time I need some inspiration or to stop feeling down, I'll read this blog post to perk me up :) thank you! and happy new year xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2012 seems so long ago time passes like a dream! What we all need is a
    Psychic Reading

    Love And Light

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2012 seems so long ago time passes like a dream! What we all need is a
    Psychic Reading

    Love And Light

    ReplyDelete

© The Ravi Osahn | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig